- agronomical practices
- Training of key farmer trainers through farmer learning platforms.
- Gender mainstreaming
- Training on poultry management
- Training on tailoring skills for single out of school girls
- Training of women on baking skills
- Training of key farmer trainers on basic IT skills
- Music, dance and drama
- Host and train other farmer groups
- Host and a placement for intern students within and outside Uganda
- Record and host elderly persons in the community who come and impart cultural norms and indigenous knowledge to the young generation singing, storytelling and illustrations that are put to record for the future generation
- Production, processing and selling of organic sunflower vegetable cooking oil.
- Production, processing and selling of high quality cassava floor (HQCF) and chips.
- Make and sell primary school uniform for schools around and outside p’kwi
- Production of citrus fruit for the market.
- Bake and sell mandaz (cassava and wheat flour), donuts(cassava and wheat flour), bagiya(cassava floor and cowpeas),party cakes(cassava and wheat flour) and chapatti
- Do exchange visits to other farmer organizations.
⦁ Do exchange visits to other farmer organizations.
⦁ Sign memorandums of understanding with different farmer groups, NGOs, institutions of learning and many others that will like to partner with p’kwi.
⦁ Send representatives of p’kwi in and outside Uganda for training, capacity building, to talk about p’kwi